RDAP Course Materials
This section lists many of the RDAP course materials. All participants must:
– Learn and memorize these prosocial eight attitudes for treatment.
– Recognize both criminal and rational thinking errors and patterns and applicable coping strategies.
– The program teaches you how to best give and receive feedback.
– Learn how to be a better public speaker.
– Finally, all participants must complete and present their autobiography and present their victim empathy near the end.
* Successful group participation is mandatory in order to graduate.
One-on-One Consulting – I will teach you how to avoid the common pitfalls that others seem to encounter. Along with real life examples to avoid.
If you were a white-collar offender and want to improve your chances for successful completion of the program. It would be prudent to hire a prison consultant who specializes in RDAP preparation. Patrick Boyce, founder of RDAP Prison Consultants. He is an expert in the field of prison consulting. Also a 2003 graduate of the RDAP program you’re about to enter.
Reduce Any Sentence By 18 Months or More!
WE HAVE THE ANSWERS YOU NEED (And we care because we have been in your shoes)
Patrick Boyce Founder of RDAP Prison Consultants is an expert in the field prison consulting and a 2003 graduate of the RDAP program. Successful RDAP eligibility, admissions, and support maximizes ones chances of a sentence reduction and early release. Timing is critical with the ever changing and complex requirements surrounding what documentation is deemed acceptable for RDAP admission.
It is important to contact us as early in the process as possible. For a free no-obligation case analysis contact Patrick now!
Contact Patrick Now for
a Free Consultation